Thursday 5 July 2012

Face of the Day


Today I went shopping in Westfield with a friend, so I opted for a nude everyday look - with a slight twist.

I combined a warm bronzey-gold on my lid with a dark matte brown in the corners and crease (for a slightly unique take on my usual warm brown smokey eye), and of course a liquid eyeliner cat eye to define my eyes.

I then used contouring - something I don't do that often. I used the lightest colour in my Bobbi Brown shimmer brick, combined with a shimmery bronzer to define my cheeks. I only did my cheeks, not my nose or t-zone, but it was as dramatic as I'd want to go for daytime!

I combined it with a pinky-nude semi-opaque lipgloss, to keep it natural and understated on the lips.

Products Used:

Face:
Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation in Honey
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze
Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze in Hawaii

Eyes/Brows:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer in Candlelight
Smashbox Eyeshadow in Ambient
Mac Eyeshadow in Espresso
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black 
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black 
Elf Cream Eyeliner in Coffee

Lips:
American Apparel Lipgloss in Intimate

No comments:

Post a Comment