Monday 2 July 2012

Arabic Inspired Face of the Day


I went for shisha yesterday, so I thought I'd try out an arabic-inspired look (that's still very wearable).

I used jewel tones for the eyes - a rich shimmery purple and blue, with a strong defined cat eye. I paired this with soft bronzed cheeks and a bronzey shimmery lipgloss.

One tip for making shimmery eyeshadows pop is using a shimmery primer - Too Faced's Candlelight primer is packed with shimmer and helps shimmery eyeshadows stick like glue without creasing all day.

Products Used:

Face:
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC42
Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze in Hawaii


Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer in Candlelight
Famous by Sue Moxley Eye Collection in No Dull Moment
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black


Lips:
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Glass Shine Lip Lacquer in 831 Dark Skin Tones

No comments:

Post a Comment