Saturday 23 June 2012

Cara Del Dia

So I went on holiday for a few days to Barcelona, and here's one look I wore during that time:


I wanted something fun and colourful, while at the same time looking light (heavy make-up is a no-no in the heat). I would usually wear a tinted moisturiser in the heat as it's more lightweight and low-maintenance, but as I've been having redness issues I opted for my full-coverage Mac foundation (which actually lasted surprisingly well).

This isn't the clearest picture, but on my eyes I had a shimmery green/blue in the inner corner, a shimmery champagne patted onto the lid, and a shimmery purple in the outer corner and crease. I kept my brows defined but not too strong, and added a shimmery pink/gold blush and a clear peach lipgloss, for a summery feel.

Products Used:

Face:
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC42
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold


Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad Eyeshadow in Smokey Brun, 2nd lightest shade
MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Glamour Days - Top Row, 2nd and 3rd from left

Lips:
Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss in Pink Apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment