Monday 4 June 2012

Face of the Day!



Since I dyed my hair green I've found that I need to change how I do my make-up.

My go-to day look used to be a smoky eye paired with a nude lip, but now I find a bold lip (and muted eye) provides a neat contrast with my hair.

Here I wore a matte taupe eyeshadow on my lid, with a mid-brown in the crease, and a liquid eyeliner flick. I lined my lips with bright red liner, then toned the shade down with a slick of muted red lipstick with gold shimmer. I added a bit of bronzer and a touch of mauve blush to complete the look!

Products used:

Face:
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC42
Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze in Hawaii
Elf Mineral Blush in Plum

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Rimmel Soft Kohl Liner in Jet Black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black
Mac Eyeshadow in Omega
Mac Eyeshadow in Espresso
Too Faced Eyeshadow in Silk Teddy
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Extra Black

Lips:
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Red Diva
Elf Studio Lipstick in Royal Red

No comments:

Post a Comment