Tuesday 5 June 2012

Jubilee Face of the Day!



Diamond Jubilee time! I celebrated with a Jubilee picnic, so I decided to try out a Jubilee-themed make-up look!

For my eyes, I of course used red, white and blue: shimmery white/cream patted over the eyelid, bright shimmery blue in the edge and crease, and two reds by the lashline (a lighter one in the inner corner blended into a darker one moving outwards).

For my lips, I went with a bright, glossy red. I lined my lips with a red lipliner, then added a fire engine red lipstick, and finished with a sheer red lipgloss for a really glossy vibrant finish.

I added a little rouge to my cheeks, and used a mineral shimmer powder to highlight rather than the usual cream illuminator (to give a more glittery, shimmery finish).

Products I used:

Face:
Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC42
Mac Cream Colour Base in Fabulush
Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Champagne

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black
Too Faced Eyeshadow in Silk Teddy
Famous by Sue Moxley Eye Collection in No Dull Moment
Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette, 9th Column 5th Row and 9th Column 8th Row
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black

Lips:
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Red Diva
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Signature Red
Lip Rock Lipgloss in Ruby

Happy Jubilee! x x x






No comments:

Post a Comment