Thursday 9 August 2012

Face of the Day - Finally!

I haven't updated in ages because I've been so busy with work... but my job's over now so hopefully I'll have more time from now on :)




This look is a dark grey/black metallic smokey eye. For the lips I used a cool brown OCC Lip Tar. I like the effect of the cool toned colour on my warm skin - it slightly washes me out, but in doing so adds understated drama to the look. In order to counteract the washing-out effect, I used a flush of natural warm peach blush on the cheeks.

Products Used:

Face:
Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation in Honey
Elf Blush in Gotta Glow
MeMeMe Blush Me in Coral

Eyes/Brows:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer in Candlelight
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black 
Miners Love Phat Liner in Bandit
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Creep and Gunmetal
Benefit High Brow Glow
Elf Cream Eyeliner in Coffee

Lips:
OCC Lip Tar in Kava Kava




No comments:

Post a Comment