Thursday 9 August 2012

Face of the Day - Coastal Scents Metal Mania




I recently acquired a Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette. This is 88 eyeshadows, all with a shimmer/metallic/frosted finish. The shades are mostly warm naturals - a lot of browns, taupes, pinks, creams. There are also a few blues and greens tossed in there too though, and that's what I used for this look. 

I patted a metallic green over the lid and added a cream/yellow on the inside corner and a blue on the outside corner. Then I used a gunmetal grey colour in the crease and blended out.

Wearing a strong eye look like this in the day means everything else has to be downplayed - I used a little flush of coral blush and a pink-nude lipgloss.

Products Used:

Face:
Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation in Honey
Elf Blush in Gotta Glow
MeMeMe Blush Me in Coral

Eyes/Brows:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer in Candlelight
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Jet Black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in Black 
Miners Love Phat Liner in Bandit
Benefit High Brow Glow
Elf Cream Eyeliner in Coffee
Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette

Lips:
American Apparel Lipgloss in Intimate


3 comments:

  1. Hey, new follower here! lol. I love the way you do your eyebrows! I'll be purchasing the elf product you mentioned, it looks like HD Brows xx. Please look at my blog if you have the time http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you :) Your blog looks great! Following it now :) xx

      Delete